We are seeking energetic, responsible individuals who enjoy spending time with kids and are driven to impact the well-being of local families and society as a whole. Our team members are responsible for leading games, crafts, and activities for small groups of children. As a Program Facilitator, you will help the registered children reach their full potential in the socio-emotional realm of life.
Job Type: Part-Time (8-24 hours per week) No evenings or weekends!
MESSS Makers, part of the mental-emotional wellbeing community, is growing our team of Program Facilitators! We offer summer day programs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday throughout July and August to foster self-awareness, self-regulation, acceptance and growth in participants and team members.
• Facilitate/ Implement evidence based program provided by MESSS Makers Inc (training provided).
• Maintain mental, emotional, spiritual and physical safety of the children in our care.
• Maintaining an environment that is meticulously prepared to maximize learning and growth in students.
• Pay attention to the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress with parents and other staff.
• Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families.
• Working in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong Team Work Skills
Top Reasons to join MESSS Makers Inc:
• Work environment promotes autonomy, growth and independence.
• Training provided.
• Be Part of something that positively contributes to the well-being of local families.
• Spend the summer having fun outside.
• Learn skills that will positively impact you as an individual and employee.
• End of the season team appreciation celebration.
• Post Secondary Education Experience
• Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
• Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
• Must have valid Police Clearance / Vulnerable Sector Check or able to obtain one.
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today